Unique Honey Jar Wedding Favors
To our amazing, supportive Honey Favor customers- we are with you 100% during this incredibly stressful time. And Yes, we are Open and we are filling NJ Raw Honey Favor orders placed online or over the phone! But Tours of our Honey House and main Apiary are suspended at this time.
If you are local to us you can order your unique New Jersey raw Honey Favors for local curbside pickup at our customer pickup box in front of our Honey House in Tinton Falls, NJ.
And We are still shipping NJ Honey Favor orders placed for delivery to locations in the Contiguous US (lower 48) via FedEx and the USPS.
We want to thank all the Doctors, Nurses, EMT's, Police, Firemen who are on the front lines for their communities!
And all the City, County and State employees who are there for us!
And our neighbors who are performing their essential jobs and are there for us!
Seeing everyone come together to support one another is so important!
Mary & Ed Kosenski
E&M Gold Beekeepers
E+M Wedding Favors
Share a love that's Sweet as Honey
Sharing a love that's "Sweet as Honey" is cause for celebration with our unique NJ Honey Jar Favors. That's why your guests will love every part of your Wedding or Bridal Shower, especially with personalized jars of local Spring Wildflower Honey you'll give them from our Wedding Favor Honey Jar Favor options.
Our Honey Favor is the unique Wedding and Bridal Shower Favor you've been searching for. It’s a delicious, natural, adorable treat, as well as an eco-conscious Wedding and Bridal Shower favor. Adding this sweet touch to your special day will give your guests something to buzz about and will be a gourmet, usable gift that they will enjoy long after you’ve left for your honeymoon. For you, it’s a fabulous, Wedding and Bridal Shower favor unique choice, that is friendly to your budget at a low price.
Why our NJ Local Honey Jar Favors are perfect for you
- They are filled with New Jersey Spring Wildflower Honey from our Honey Bees
- Includes our clear Heart with Flying Bee label™ on our 2oz. and 6oz. Honey Jars
- You can choose from 2oz, 4oz. and 6oz. Honey Jars
- They are perfect for DIY decorating
- They are perfect for personalized labels and Tags
- Your guests will appreciate a natural, local, edible, delicious and adorable Favor
- Shipping is only $9.99 to locations within the Contiguous US (lower 48)
- And We are the Beekeepers, Mary & Ed - and we make certain you get the best NJ Spring Wildflower Honey!
Quality Honey Favors & Prompt Service
At E+M Wedding Favors, we’re known for our exceptional responsiveness, and we love working with our wedding couples to help them pick out and personalize their unique honey jar favors. We know you have a passion for your wedding, and our passion is for our Honey Bees and their natural honey products, so we know we’ll be a great team dedicated to arranging your unique honey jar favors
Shipping our New Jersey Special Honey Favors
Local NJ Honey Favors Curbside Pickup
If you are local to us you can order your Honey Favors online and mark your order for local curbside pickup!
Our Honey House is located at 113 Hope Road, Tinton Falls, NJ!
Curbside Pickup Honey Favor Order Process
- Place your local Honey Favor order via phone or on our Web site Honey page (mark it local pickup)
- We will then bottle your unique Honey Favor order & pack it for local curbside pickup
- We will let you know when your order is ready & you tell us when you can pick it up
- Then you pick up your order at our customer pickup box in front of our Honey House
Contact Us for Honey Jar Favors
- Contact us to discuss your Honey Jar Party Favors!
Request your free Quote for Honey Favors
Checkout the following Unique Honey Jar Favors
- Wedding Honey Favors
- Baby Shower Honey Favors
- Honey Jar Party Favors
- Corporate Honey Favors (at our sister site, E&M Gold Beekeepers)
Recent Honey Jar Favors with our personalized labels
View our Unique Honey Wedding Favors Video
“E + M Wedding Favors were a joy to deal with. All my favors are just perfect…”
“I would highly recommend E+M to any bride (or anybody, period!) looking for a delicious, unique, or sustainable gift. Our guests absolutely loved their honey and candles and we have had several ask us how to buy more!”