Honey Favors for Anniversaries, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Weddings
Are you looking for Honey Jar party favors to give your guests as a unique party gift? Give a gift of pure sweetness and delight with Honey Favors filled with honey from our own bees in New Jersey. An affordable and natural gift, our Honey Jar Favors are perfect for Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Baptisms, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Communions, Corporate Giveaways, Gender Reveal Parties, Graduations, Holiday Gatherings, Promotion Parties, Quinceaneras, Retirement Parties, Sweet 16s and Weddings!
If you are local to us you can order your unique New Jersey raw Honey Favors for local pickup at our customer pickup box in front of our Honey House in Tinton Falls, NJ. If you want us to ship your Honey Jars, shipping now is only $9.99 to locations within the Contiguous United States (lower 48)!
Why Buy Our Honey Favors?
We have been beekeepers since 1997. And for the last twelve years we have been producing Honey Jar Party Favors and have worked with over 2,000 satisfied Honey Favor customers. When you order from us, you will receive personalized, prompt service that is tailored to meet your needs. We understand the unique needs that you may have with you special events and day! And With us, you can count on:
- Favors filled with New Jersey Spring Wildflower Honey from our Honey Bees
- Includes our clear Heart with Flying Bee label™ on our 2oz. and 6oz. Honey Jars
- You can choose from 2oz, 4oz. and 6oz. Honey Jars
- Favors perfect for DIY decorating
- Favors perfect for personalized labels and Tags
- Your guests will appreciate a natural, local, edible, delicious and adorable Favor
- Shipping is only $9.99 to locations within the ContiguousUS (lower 48)
- And We are the Beekeepers, Mary & Ed - and we make certain you get the best NJ Spring Wildflower Honey!
"Mary was absolutely amazing! She was very responsive and such a pleasure to work with. We chose to pick up the honey jars and were given a very lovely tour. We even purchased several bottles for our home while we were there. I would recommend them to everyone."