Are you considering natural Honey Jar Wedding favors for your Wedding, Bridal Shower or rehearsal dinner? Are you looking for Wedding favors which are unique, affordable, delicious, useful and will be appreciated by your guests?
You have come to the right place! We specialize in creating gourmet “Jersey Fresh” honey favors in charming hexagonal jars and our Honey Jars include our “Heart & Bee” clear logo label. For the last 12 years we have worked with over 2,000 Brides and Mommie-to-Bees and would love to work with you!
Our Honey Favor is a delicious, natural, adorable treat and will add a sweet touch to your special day. And your guests will appreciate a gourmet, usable gift that they can enjoy long after you’ve left for your honeymoon.
If you are local to us you can order your unique New Jersey raw Honey Favors for local pickup at our customer pickup box in front of our Honey House in Tinton Falls, NJ. If you want we can ship your Honey Jars to locations within the Contiguous United States (lower 48)!
6 Great Reasons to consider Honey Wedding Favors!
- They are filled with New Jersey Spring Wildflower Honey from our Honey Bees
- Includes our clear Heart with Flying Bee label™
- You can choose from 2oz, 4oz. and 6oz. Honey Jars
- They are perfect for you to do DIY decorating
- Your guests will appreciate a natural, local, edible and practical Favor
- And We are the Beekeepers, Mary & Ed – and we make certain you get the best NJ Spring Wildflower Honey!
***Please note we need four weeks notice to fulfill your Honey Jar Favor order***
Contact Us for your Honey Jar Wedding Favors
- Contact us to discuss your Honey Jar Favors!
Get your free Quote for Honey Favors
Order your Honey Wedding Favors
” We could not be happier with our honey wedding favors! It was such a smooth process. Mary and Ed were so helpful and flexible. The honey is also delicious! My wedding guests are still talking about how delicious the honey is and where they can get more. I just love the idea of how their honey is naturally made and how the bees are in a natural state.” Carmela